Assignment Writing Process
Assignment writing process is different for every one and for every writing type, there is no “right way” or “wrong way” to write an assignment. It can be distinguished by messy work or by high quality organized work. Below are few commonly used steps for planning assignment writing which will help you to start your assignment and write in a high quality organized manner.
Process to Complete Assignment Writing
Steps For How to Complete Assignment Writing:
Step 1: Prewriting (think and decide)
- Make sure that you understand your assignment guidelines.
- Decide and finalize the topic to write.
- Review your marking criteria and work accordingly.
- Brainstorm your ideas about the subject.
Step 2: Research (if needed)
- List places where you can find information.
- Do your research, from different Sources like guides, books, internet.
- Make an Outline to organize your research.
Step 3: Drafting
- Write all the information you researched in your own words.
- Write in sentences and paragraphs.
- Read what you have written and check is this mean correctly what you want to say.
- Write more.
- Read it again.
- Write and read until you have said everything you want to say about the topic, according to the word count limit given for the particular work.
Step 4: Revising (make it better)
- Read what you have written.
- Paraphrase the words, sentences or paragraphs.
- Change overused or unclear words.
- Check and read your work to be sure that sentences and paragraph flows smoothly.
Step 5: Editing and Proofreading
- Be sure all sentences are complete and making link with each other.
- Check spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Rephrase the words that are not used properly or are unclear.
- Make sure you are using the correct style formatting.