Components of an Essay
An essay is a piece of writing that is written to provide information about a specific topic, event or to convince the reader on his or her point of view. In every effective essay writing, there are three main sections
- Introduction: in this section the subject or topic is introduced. The big picture, points, and ideas are written in summarize way in introduction part.
- Body: in this part of an essay all the main topics, ideas and subject are discussed in detail. Also includes evidence, examples or information that support the essay.
- Conclusion: This is the last part of an essay, in this part writer usually summarizes the overall topic, discussion of an essay.
Tips For Writing an Essay
How to Write the Introduction of an Essay?
The introduction is the most important part of your work. It must build the enough interest of the reader to read your whole work. The following are the tips for writing the introduction of the essay:
- Must contain an attention seeking quote, s+ the attention of reader.
- Try to start your introduction with a quote relevant with your topic.
- Provide the reader a “road map” of the work in a logical order.
- At the end there should be a thesis statement, it is the most important.
component of the introductory paragraph.
- The thesis statement tells the aim of the paper.
How to Write the Body of an Essay?
The body is the lengthiest part of the essay. In which you highlight and discussed all the topics and ideas in detail. The body must include the following aspects:
- The evidence and supporting facts of the essay in addition to the author’s ideas.
- A topic or sentences that link the discussion back to the thesis statement.
- A set of transition sentences or statements to create a smooth flow of the essay.
- Enough examples, data, information and evidence that must be relevant to the topic of the essay.
How to Write the Conclusion of an Essay?
The conclusion is the last part of the essay. It should contain the following points:
- Highlight the main point of the essay.
- Summary of the essay, as well as the ideas, arguments, and points.
- Repeat the main arguments in a simple, clear and short manner that must be understood by the reader.
- Guarantee that the reader is left with something to think about, especially the main point of your essay.